The book on Modern B@nking Technology is a systematic and comprehensive insight into technology-led banking. It is an encyclopaedia of Banking Technology. The book covers the rich experience of the author in the field of banking and finance. The book will be found useful by banks, researchers, Executives / Directors, IT professionals, pursuers of courses on IT by IIBF, viz., JAIIB / CAIIB / Diploma in Banking Technology / MBA / Certificate Examinations as also by IGNOU / ICAI / ICFAI / ICSI / ICWA / Management Institutions/Universities for practical exposure and professional orientation.
The book contains in detail the following :
• Impact on and explosion of Banking Technology in new millennium
• Innovations in ‘Paperless’ banking
• Payment and Settlement Systems (RTGS) & Cheque Truncations
• Role of IDRBT in development of Protocols and Standards
• Role of IBA and Report on Banking Industry VISON-2010